Operation and optimisation cookies These cookies are used for the operation of the website. This could be counting the number of visitors or other information to be used for analysis purposes.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse how users use the website. The information that the cookie collects about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is sent to and stored on a server.
Marketing – anonymous tracking across websites These cookies are used to track users across their visits to multiple websites. These cookies can be used to build profiles that show which searches each user has made or which pages they have visited. These cookies may store data that identifies the individual user or contains specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with 3rd parties.
- Cookies from Adform are used to evaluate online campaigns.
- Cookies from Facebook are used to display a ‘like’ button and information about which of your Facebook friends like it. Facebook also provides access to a statistical tool (Facebook Insights) that displays information about the use of Facebook.
How to reject or delete your cookies
Rejecting cookies You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, you should be aware that if you do, there are many features and services you cannot use because they require the website to remember the choices you make. Deleting cookies Cookies that you have previously accepted can be easily deleted afterwards. If you use a PC with a newer browser, you can delete your cookies by using the shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete If the shortcut keys do not work and/or you are using a MAC, start by finding out which browser you are using and then click on the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Flash cookies (applies to all browsers)
- iPhone, iPad and more from Apple
- Phones with the Android operating system
- Phones with Windows 7
Questions and complaint guide
Do you have any questions? If you have any comments or questions regarding our information and/or processing of personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us on tel. +45 70 20 46 47 or email@example.com. How to complain about the website’s information about cookies If as a user you believe that the website does not comply with the cookie rules, you can submit your complaint to us. Please send us a detailed description of where and how the website does not comply with the Danish guidelines. You should send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.